7% Property Management Fee with a Referral
You need a company you can trust to handle your operational responsibilities. We have the experience you want in property management. We offer full service management of both commercial and residential properties. We have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize your profits without sacrificing on service. Here is just a small list of the services you can expect:
- Rate Analysis – We will analyze the market and find the rental rates that will make you the most money
- Lease Administration – Whether it’s billing and collection or tenant screening, we will handle it for you
- Building Maintenance – We will make sure your properties are clean and operating efficiently at all times
- Marketing – Our marketing strategies will keep your occupancy and tenant retention rates high
- Vendor Negotiations – Let us find the reputable vendors you need to make sure your operation runs smoothly
5 Facts About Renting Your Property:
1. Renting out your property saves money otherwise lost in mortgage payments on a vacant property.
2. The potential pool of tenants is larger because property buying is not as easy as it once was.
3. Renting your property gives you the time to wait to sell in a better market.
4. Renting your property now allows you to keep it while it appreciates in value.
5. Renting your property offers flexible tax incentives and deductions that would not otherwise be possible. The most important factor in determining the success of becoming a landlord is choosing the right property management company that provides services AND the right advice when it comes to being a landlord.
Marketing Your Rental Marketing Trends by The Numbers:
? 90% of consumers use the internet to search for their home.
? 94.3% of recent movers said that internet was becoming more important than print.
? In just 9 years, internet advertising jumped from 8% to 36% as the main resource for home searching.
The Process Steps we take to making your landlord experience easy:
1. Perform a Rental Analysis of your property and giving you a realistic outlook of what you can expect from the market.
2. Inspect for preventive maintenance issues that can be addressed early to save you time, money, and headache.
3. Prepare your property for marketing and showings by taking photos, providing a lockbox, and installing a yard or window sign.
4. Market your property to using our innovative advertising campaigns that include web, traditional, and social media marketing.
5. Process and screen all applications.
6. Coordinate all move-in procedures.
7. Collect rent and report any maintenance requests.
8. Provide a monthly accounting to the owner.
9. Our in-house maintenance department handles lease turnover punch-lists. Examples: appliance replacement or repair, painting, carpet cleaning, light plumbing, trash and debris removal, and landscaping services.
Social Networking Social media has become so relevant in society that is difficult to ignore. From a real estate marketing perspective, it is one of the most effective ways to increase reach exponentially. All it takes is one follower on Facebook or one user on Twitter to repost our updates, listings, and blog entries, and exposure can double or triple with the click of a mouse. Soldier To Soldier Hawaii Realty goes one step further to seamlessly integrate all social media so to ensure every potential buyer is reached. With virtual tours, online photos, and real time updating regarding properties we can easily market and advertise open houses, price changes, broker opens, new photos, and new videos of your property. LinkedIn allows our team to be connected with other professionals that are members of our industry. Collaborating with each other not only keeps us up to date on new technologies but also allows us to develop innovative strategies that benefit our clients.
Your Personal Real Estate Advisors for Life is not only our business philosophy, but a life-long commitment to providing you with exemplary personalized service beyond your expectations. It is also our philosophy to listen, hear, and truly understand your needs, a quality of business conduct that seems to have been forgotten in today’s highly automated society. As you personal REALTOR for life, it is our job to not only understand your needs, but to respond to them promptly, professionally, and with integrity. It is our pledge to provide you with sound real estate advice, helping you to understand the strategies of decision-making and the future implications of the decisions you make. As your personal REALTOR for life, we feel it necessary to provide all our clients with a relationship they have grown to trust. To provide value and service after the transaction so that the changing needs of each of our clients are addressed on a continuous basis. We look forward to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
-Soldier To Soldier Hawaii